Definitions Related To Solar Energy
Below is a list of terms related to this site.
Mostly, these are terms and definitions related to solar energy. On the other hand, many terms also appear to help understand the texts contained in this site.
- Thermal Temperature
- Thermal temperature is the absolute measure of temperature and is one of the main parameters of thermodynamics. Its unit of measure in the international system is the Kelvin.
- Thermodynamics is the branch of classical physics that studies the thermodynamic transformations induced by heat and work in a system.
- Thermosolar Energy
- The solar thermal energy allows the generation of solar thermal energy. Solar radiation is transformed into heat and then into electricity.
- The volt is the unit of electric potential and electromotive force of the international measurement system. It is the tension between two points of a conductor.
- The watt is the unit of electrical power, it measures the energy per unit of second. One watt is equivalent to one July per second.
- The watt-peak is the maximum electrical power of a solar panel, the power unit that refers to the product of the voltage by the intensity of the photovoltaic panel.